We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fireworks seaside of the Royal Hawaiian tonight (June 4)

Lagrangeville, NY
Level Contributor
2,796 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Fireworks seaside of the Royal Hawaiian tonight (June 4)

For you lucky people on Oahu right now...

There is going to be fireworks tonight (Tuesday, June 4) on the water front of the Royal Hawaiian. Tonight's fireworks sounds to me to be better than the Friday night ones at the HHV.

hawaiinewsnow.com/story/22491285/huge-firewo…

United States
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fireworks seaside of the Royal Hawaiian tonight (June 4)

Sounds nice, thanks for the heads up! :)

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
43,982 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fireworks seaside of the Royal Hawaiian tonight (June 4)

I was surprised they advertised this, I saw it on the news this morning. There are fireworks in Waikiki (other than the regular Friday night), once in a while. I can see them from the lanai of my condo. There was one a couple of weeks ago that was even better than the 4th of July. These are usually sponsored by corporations that are having a convention, like this one. Looking forward to it!!!

Dallas
Level Contributor
21,092 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fireworks seaside of the Royal Hawaiian tonight (June 4)

We say fireworks right out from the Waikiki Beach Marriott when we were there in May. Seems like at least once every time we are there, someone is firing them. I actually got some good pictures from out lania and was surprised at how good the color turned out.

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fireworks seaside of the Royal Hawaiian tonight (June 4)

yes, we have seen some random fireworks, I guess for companies with big budgets. we were there once and Toyota had a party with Arrowsmith

5. Re: Fireworks seaside of the Royal Hawaiian tonight (June 4)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2014, 06:18