We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limo service from airport to Waikiki

nevada
Level Contributor
39 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Limo service from airport to Waikiki

We are traveling in October and want to make it a very special trip for family. Would like to rent limo for airport transfer and departure as we are renting a car in middle of our trip for only few days. Does any one have any experience with Charleys taxi service which includes lei greeting upon arrival? Or suggestions for another company to have lei greeting and transportation?

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
45,950 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Limo service from airport to Waikiki

I have never rented a limo from Charley's - but use them exclusively when I need a pre-arranged cab. Always impressed.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
7,241 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Limo service from airport to Waikiki

I can recommend ABC Limos. Excellent service and reasonable rates. Loved the limo we had. We have booked airport transfers with them for our trip next year.

Good luck and happy planning!!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
81 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Limo service from airport to Waikiki

ABC Limo for sure

Melvin is so reliable and pleasant, we will be using them for the 2nd time next week :)))

Elk Rapids, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
9,754 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Limo service from airport to Waikiki

Agree 100%, it is as easy as ABC and Melvin it the best.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,071 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Limo service from airport to Waikiki

What airline are you flying with. Sometimes you can arrange lei greetings through your airline. You can also arrange them with whatever limo service you use.

nevada
Level Contributor
39 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Limo service from airport to Waikiki

Thank you for the information all.

Australia
Level Contributor
91 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Limo service from airport to Waikiki

Hi

We are flying in from Australia to Maui and were wondering if we should book airport transfers now to get to our hotel or will there be some available on the day? And what are the costs for these transfer compared to cabs? We are travelling early September.

Also we will then be flying Maui to Oahu. So need to get from that airport to Waikiki beach??

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Waikiki Beach
Waikiki Beach
14,070 Reviews
Oahu, HI
Maui
Maui
Hawaii
Oahu
Oahu
Hawaii
Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
21,212 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Limo service from airport to Waikiki

ABC Limo and Melvin is the best. Lei Greeting price includes 3 free Lei's. We were 3 females and 3 males, and the guys never want them, so it worked out fine for us. Of course you can pay for extra lei's. Included is also a box of Mac Nuts.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Limo service from airport to Waikiki

I would strongly recommend avoiding Honolulu Airport Limo. They were very unreliable in their communications with me and then increased their quote by $127 two days before my arrival. Because of this I did not end up using them and am glad that I didn't because I am concerned about their reliability as a business.

Mentioned in this post
Honolulu
Honolulu
Oahu, HI
montreal
Level Contributor
548 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Limo service from airport to Waikiki

I was just there & was extremely impressed with Akamai Cab Co-I had to leave in the middle of the night,not only did they call me a 1/2 hr before my scheduled pick up but they gave me a fabulous flat rate.