We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drive times

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
50 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Drive times

Just wondering if anyone can give me drive times from the Outrigger Reef to the following places. I know Google Maps will tell me, but we got screwed in Seattle using GPS, so I just want to be sure from the expert drivers :)

1. PCC on a Saturday

2. Kualoa Ranch probably weekday

3. Waianae We are sailing with Hawaii Nautical there and we need to be there by 8:45am on a Sunday.

4. Pearl Harbor We need to be there by 9:00am to pick up our tickets.

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
26,779 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Drive times

1. PCC on a Saturday - 1 hour

2. Kualoa Ranch probably weekday - 40 minutes

3. Waianae We are sailing with Hawaii Nautical there and we need to be there by 8:45am on a Sunday. - 1 hour

4. Pearl Harbor We need to be there by 9:00am to pick up our tickets. - 30 minutes

For each add 10-15 minutes for any incidents.

You also have other options for each.

PCC - add time if you want to make stops along the way. Read the Top Questions on the right side of the page. Driving tours.

Same with Kualoa Ranch.

Waianae - no stops along the way that early. So 1 hour.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
50 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Drive times

Thanks Dusty! That is a big help!

3. Re: Drive times

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2014, 06:18