We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Takeout Sushi

bahamas
Level Contributor
279 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Takeout Sushi

I am planning my a trip in 2 months to Oahu. I was there 27 years ago, and remember being able to get awesome, cheap takeout sushi from little storefront sushi places. Is that still possible? I know it won't be as cheap as it was wayyyyyyy back then, but ???? Do those type of places exist? I remember one on the road from Waikiki to Hunama Bay....

any input on real food as opposed to real fancy?

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
52,215 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Takeout Sushi

Read the Amberloo and Food and Cheap Eats threads in the Top Questions section and you should have more ideas than you can eat at.

You can get take out sushi lots of places these days including grocery stores.

Mililani, Hawaii
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Takeout Sushi

Genki Sushi has a lot of shops where you can take out decent sushi.

3. Re: Takeout Sushi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2014, 06:17