We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discounts for PCC tours?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Discounts for PCC tours?

Does anyone know which website or where I would be able to get discount for PCC tour that including transportation to/from Waikiki area and dinner?

I have try calling Tours 4 Less and they quote me a price for $91 per person. It includes transportation to/from PCC and the buffet dinner.

Thank you.

Lubbock, TX
Level Contributor
725 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discounts for PCC tours?

I know of only 2 sources for PCC discounts - 1) the PCC website (www.polynesia.com), which will give 10% off for booking 10 days in advance, and 2) the Entertainment Book, which has a $49.95 coupon you can apply to any package (the EB is currently available from www.entertainment.com for $5.99 - deeply discounted because all coupons expire at end of October).

Others may be aware of some discounts that I'm not. PCC doesn't usually do discounts except those mentioned above.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discounts for PCC tours?

Thank you Deubster.

Do you know if the EB discount for PCC, do you have to drive yourself there? Is the $49.95 just for admissions and not including dinner or transportation there?

Thank you.

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
44,036 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discounts for PCC tours?

Scooby ... when are you traveling? Note Duebster's caution about when this year's Entertainment Book expires.

Lubbock, TX
Level Contributor
725 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Discounts for PCC tours?

Yes, be aware it expires at end of October.

Re: driving yourself or not - PCC offers a round-trip shuttle for $22/person from selected locations in Waikiki or $30/person from a designated hotel. To use the Entertainment Book discount, you can select any package you want from their website, then apply it to the total cost. There is an explanation on PCC's website here:

polynesia.com/faqs/….UffevI3bN5o

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Discounts for PCC tours?

BLBL, I'll be in Oahu for a short getaway from Aug 29th through Sept 3rd

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Discounts for PCC tours?

Thank you Deubster.

So for the EB, does this mean, you buy one ticket and the 2nd ADULT ticket is free?

Lubbock, TX
Level Contributor
725 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Discounts for PCC tours?

No, it means you buy whatever package you want, from just a day trip to the full Super Ambassador treatment, then $49.95 gets credited back to your credit card when you present the coupon at the gate.

If all you want is the day admission ($49.95), then I guess it is equivalent to a buy one get one free, though they don't work it that way. It's really a buy 2, get credit back on your card.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Discounts for PCC tours?

Thank you Deubster

I see. So let's say if I buy the "Admission/Show Package" for $69.95 x 2 adults = $139.90 and they will credit $49.95 back into my credit card the pay I pick up my ticket. Is that correct?

It looks like I have to book transportation separately.

It's a bit confusing.

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
1,282 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Discounts for PCC tours?

You pay up front in full for whatever package you choose, including transportation or not. You can either select one of the pre-built packages or build your own on their website.

When you arrive at the PCC you can give the ticket booth your entertainment coupon and they will credit you back the $49.95.

If you need clarification, call the PCC directly. They are very helpful and deal with the EB coupons on a daily basis.

Lubbock, TX
Level Contributor
725 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Discounts for PCC tours?

What jcislanders said.

Regarding transportation - when you go to the PCC website, click on "buy tickets", and either select a prebuilt package or build components yourself. Then tell how many people and what day. On the next screen, they ask if you want to add transportation - this is with any purchase from them.