We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gluten free in waikiki?

sunshine coast qld
Level Contributor
5 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Gluten free in waikiki?

My daughter and I are visiting Waikiki March 2014. She is gluten and dairy free which I know is quite difficult anywhere even at home. Any ideas on places we could eat out. I plan to get some sort of kitchenette accomodation which will help. But we would like to go out some times. Just basic food really. Thank you.

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
26,153 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gluten free in waikiki?

You'll find some info on this page.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g28932-c194559/Hawaii…

After your trip please do a trip report and include where you had gluten free meals.

I'll add it to the gluten free page.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gluten free in waikiki?

Hi - Just wondering how you got on with the GF dining in Hawaii as I am travelling there soon with two coeliac teenagers! And just discovered also that Hawaiian Airlines doesn't do GF food! Thanks :)

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
26,153 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Gluten free in waikiki?

Click on the link in reply #2. It will take you to a Traveler Article, Gluten Free Dining.

You can also get to the same page from the Top Question on the right, Gluten Free Dining.

You'll find some good info.

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
697 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gluten free in waikiki?

None of the tripadvisor links for the Gluten-Free page are working. The links for external website are.

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
42,803 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gluten free in waikiki?

Do a search of gluten free on the Oahu Forum. Sort by date. Lots of information.

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
26,153 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Gluten free in waikiki?

Thanks Blackbite. I have no idea why they are not working. I'll try to fix them.

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
26,153 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Gluten free in waikiki?

I fixed all of them.

8. Re: Gluten free in waikiki?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 09:17