We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gluten free

Aussie
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Gluten free

Hi, my daughter is Coeliac and when on Oahu could anyone tell me where are some good shops to buy food that is gluten free. Also are there many places she will be able to get food when out sight seeing or is she better to pre pack food for the day out. Are there many restaurants that cater for gluten free? Thanks

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
26,380 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gluten free

Try this link:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g28932-c194559/Hawaii…

Aussie
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Gluten free

Thanks that link seems like it will be a great help.

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
26,380 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Gluten free

That page is still needs more info.

So if you make a trip report, add any gluten free info that you did & I'll add it to the page.

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
23 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gluten free

Id be really interested in this too, please report back on how you get on. When are you going?

Aussie
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Gluten free

We are heading there in December, eating out is always the problem, where to get food on the run and restaurants. At home some restaurants have one or two gluten free foods but take away is always risky. We will start off packing food for the day but the links were helpful.

6. Re: Gluten free

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2014, 06:21