We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TA Get Together......November 2013

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
1,293 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
TA Get Together......November 2013

Is it too early to get some sort of plan in place?

We (Mukmuk, hubby and I) will be there from November 3 - 17. Would love to meet up for drinks and social hour with fellow TA members.

Anyone??

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,066 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TA Get Together......November 2013

I'd be game if it was over the weekend sometime. It's too hard for me to come during the week.

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
46,451 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TA Get Together......November 2013

Darn it jcislanders, going to miss you again!! I leave on the 4th of November for the mainland and won't be back until December. Say ALOHA to Mukmuk for me.

La Mirada...
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
16,165 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TA Get Together......November 2013

I'd love to squeeze Mukmuk, but unfortunately we'll be here on the mainland :(

I hope you get a BIG turnout and lift a beer (or two) for me!

3Chihuahuas

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
1,293 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TA Get Together......November 2013

MrsCombs, is Friday or Saturday better for you? I think the 8th or 9th is best since Beedoo leaves the 11th and I don't want to miss meeting her.

msfuzz, looks like I am going to have to come back again.....oh well.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,066 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: TA Get Together......November 2013

Sat would work best for me since I work Friday and traffic down to Waikiki can be a bear on Friday evenings.

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,713 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: TA Get Together......November 2013

Hey......wish we had better timing! I would love to be at a get together with you guys. I guess we will just have to keep coming back until we manage to do it at the same time! Deb

PS. Mukmuk is getting so excited to be touring Oahu and Maui with us starting on Saturday. LOL!!! He is ready to busy loose and have some FUN! I will give Mukmuk a big hug for you 3chi's! Sssshhh......let's keep this a secret from the Maui forum. 😎

South Coast NSW
Level Contributor
2,401 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: TA Get Together......November 2013

Saturday the 8th would work for us - we have the Oahu photography tour that day.

Friday evening we have the twilight tour at the Zoo, so on that day it would have to be a bit later, probably 7:30 - 8 or so.

Any ideas on where you'd like to go? If you guys have to drive in, would it be easiest to park at Ala Moana or maybe somewhere in Kakaako?

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
1,293 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: TA Get Together......November 2013

Saturday the 8th of November sounds like it's a good day for all so far. No idea where to meet but we will have a car so can travel anywhere. Good thinking on the parking Beedoo, I am happy to walk a bit but maybe we can pick somewhere that has validated parking or at least within a few blocks.

Deb, don't let Mukmuk party too hard now. He can be a bit of a bad influence..... BTW, have you checked your car rental rates lately? Costco just dropped a fair bit. Now they are practically giving away compacts for November.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,066 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: TA Get Together......November 2013

beebo are you going out with Alex? You will love it :)

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
1,293 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: TA Get Together......November 2013

Just noticed Saturday appears to be the 9th on my calendar, not the 8th......

Anyhow, bumping this up for anyone who missed it before.

Edited: 22 September 2013, 17:25