We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help me find a Halloween Event for Kids BEFORE 10/31/2013

Sunny Cali
Level Contributor
100 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Help me find a Halloween Event for Kids BEFORE 10/31/2013

We will be in Oahu the week of Halloween, but LEAVING on 10/31. I'm trying to find an event for my kids (2&4) so they can celebrate Halloween. Hoping there are events the weekend before? I didn't think my kids would care, but my 4 yr old is asking what we are doing to celebrate Halloween!

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
47,009 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help me find a Halloween Event for Kids BEFORE 10/31/2013

Check out the Dole Plantation. I heard they were doing something special, I don't know how appropriate it will be for little ones but it's worth a look.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,066 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help me find a Halloween Event for Kids BEFORE 10/31/2013

Well, I was going to suggest PCC but they aren't doing the Haunted Lagoon this year :(

Edited: 02 October 2013, 00:57
Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,066 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help me find a Halloween Event for Kids BEFORE 10/31/2013

Check out this link:

http://www.oahumom.com/halloween-events/

4. Re: Help me find a Halloween Event for Kids BEFORE 10/31/2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2014, 07:22