We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entertainment book 2013 or 2014?

Seattle, Washington
10 posts
Save Topic
Entertainment book 2013 or 2014?

We are going to Oahu the week before Xmas. We'd like to visit PCC and other places. I read a lot of posts talking about the B1G1 coupon of PCC from entertainment book. Absolutely want to take advantage of it! But the question is, which year should I buy? The 2013 book or the 2014 book? Any advice? Thanks!

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
27,180 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Entertainment book 2013 or 2014?

You would need the 2014 book as the 2013 coupons expire on November 1.

Hana, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,062 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Entertainment book 2013 or 2014?

Well there you go! Well said Dusty. And I know this is not in the OP's questions, but MOST..almost all...of the Entertainment coupons in the Hawai'i book apply to Oahu. Which is cool if that is why you are purchasing it. IMHO, not good if you are on other Islands.

Seattle, Washington
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Entertainment book 2013 or 2014?

Thanks, Dusty. Yes, we are staying in Oahu, so entertainment book would be perfect for us.

4. Re: Entertainment book 2013 or 2014?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2014, 06:20