We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Art on the Zoo Fence Question

Hamilton, New...
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Art on the Zoo Fence Question

I am off to Oahu in October, and was wandering if anybody knows if the Art on the Zoo Fence on Saturdays has any artists who have wood carvings for sale? I picked up a tiki on my first visit to Oahu from the artist who was at the International Market Place which is now unfortunately closed and would love to pick up something else.

Oahu, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
22,179 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Art on the Zoo Fence Question

Aloha,

No wood carvers over there.

Sometime they set up at the corner of Kuhio Ave. and Kanekapole st.

It is across the street from the Outrigger East Hotel.

I will try to find out more and will post.

Aloha

Hamilton, New...
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Art on the Zoo Fence Question

Cool, thanks for that

Kapolei, Hawaii
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Art on the Zoo Fence Question

Aloha,

Art on the Zoo Fence meets only on the Zoo Fence, no place else. They do not have any dimensional or craft objects, just paintings, prints & photography. If you are looking for a carved tiki I would suggest the Aloha Swap Meet at the stadium. There is a local guy there who does some great ones and you will be sure to find what you want. Hope you enjoy your visits to Hawaii. Stop by & see Art on the Zoo Fence while you are in town.

Hamilton, New...
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Art on the Zoo Fence Question

Awesome, thanks so much. Will check out the Aloha Stadium Market.

5. Re: Art on the Zoo Fence Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 09:16