We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arizona sold out

N Ireland
Level Contributor
259 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Arizona sold out

Hello, 3 of us will be in Oahu on the Grand Princess on Friday April 18. Tickets to the memorial are sold out. I am not sure if any become available nearer the time, or if we should go down to that area to explore anyway. Sorry for my ignorance, but I don't want to miss anything. We are doing a circle tour in the afternoon.

Thank you.

Campbell River...
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Arizona sold out

Seems very odd to me that tickets for that entire day would be sold out. April 18th is Good Friday. Is the memorial closed for that day?

Virginia
Level Contributor
667 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arizona sold out

If you are looking online, they only reserve so many to be booked ahead of time. The rest have to be picked up on the day of.

Waikoloa, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,771 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arizona sold out

It's not closed that day. Probably the combination of your ship in port, Pride of America passengers pre-cruise stay and Easter has created a large demand for both that Friday and the next day which is sold out too.

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
25,953 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Arizona sold out

Only 35 out of 150 seats for each tour can be reserved online.

Commercial tours also get reserved seats.

The rest are for walk-ups.

Get there as early as you can to get tickets. Even if you cannot get tickets, there is a lot to see there.

Or, this is the least expensive commercial tour that can reserve tickets. They do pick up customers from cruise ships.

enoa.com/pearl-harbor-tours/…

N Ireland
Level Contributor
259 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Arizona sold out

Many thanks everyone, I appreciate your help.

6. Re: Arizona sold out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2015, 07:18