We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

adventureinhawaii.com a bona fide company?

N Ireland
Level Contributor
272 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
adventureinhawaii.com a bona fide company?

Hi, I have thought of booking a tour with these guys, are they ok? Anyone else had a tour with them?

Thanks

Dallas
Level Contributor
22,904 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: adventureinhawaii.com a bona fide company?

I don't know anything about them. But, what tours are you planning on booking ? Why book a tour in the first place and what is the cost.

I think most people on here will probably tell you that there is nothing on Oahu that requires a tour that is usually more expensive and often does not go where you want to go.

N Ireland
Level Contributor
272 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: adventureinhawaii.com a bona fide company?

Well we wanted to see something of the island but being from the UK don't want to drive.

Northern California...
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: adventureinhawaii.com a bona fide company?

I wouldn't bother. From what I've seen on the web site, it appears they are just a third party vendor selling other company's products. It doesn't look like they provide any of the services themselves. I would do some additional research on the tours you find interesting and book directly with the company providing the service.

LA
Level Contributor
10,096 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: adventureinhawaii.com a bona fide company?

OP is on a cruise. A very important piece of information they keep omitting.

They have also been directed several times to www.cruisecritic.com for information that really is more pertinent than what they are getting here.

Dallas
Level Contributor
22,904 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: adventureinhawaii.com a bona fide company?

I guess I would suggest a well know company and book directly with them. Seems like Roberts Hawaii is the most often seen around the island.

Here is a link to their website and their "circle island tour."

https:/…oahu-circle-island.php

6. Re: adventureinhawaii.com a bona fide company?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2015, 06:21