We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling to Oahu with a 2 years toddler and I am pregnant

Walnut, California
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Traveling to Oahu with a 2 years toddler and I am pregnant

Me and my husband would like to take our 2 years old daughter to Oahu next month, and I will be about 6 month pregnant at that time.

This is not our first Hawaii trip, but since I am pregnant and also travel with my kid, so we all think this time should be more relaxing.....

We will be stay at Hilton Hawaiian Village.

Any activities are good for us?

Thank you.

Oahu, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
24,781 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Traveling to Oahu with a 2 years toddler and I am pregnant

Aloha,

Your keiki might enjoy the zoo, the aquarium, shave ice, and riding the trolley.

Have fun on Oahu.

Aloha

Virginia
Level Contributor
676 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Traveling to Oahu with a 2 years toddler and I am pregnant

I think you are staying in a good place if you are in the mood to relax, hang out, and do simple activities. You can fully enjoy the resort and what it has to offer, but can also as stated above, take the trolley/bus to places close by. You are also close to the marina and Ala Moana area.

Oahu, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
24,781 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Traveling to Oahu with a 2 years toddler and I am pregnant

Also, welcome to the Hawaii Forum.

4. Re: Traveling to Oahu with a 2 years toddler and I am pregnant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2015, 05:17