My family of 4 (1 sr, 2 adults, 1 6-yo) will be arriving in Oahu via Princess Cruiseline on a Sunday, can someone please help me with the following:
1. Are taxis readily available where the cruise ships dock or should I make reservations in advance?
2. We're wanting to visit Pearl Harbor/USS Arizona. Do you have to follow a set tour program or can we walk around free-style? (I'm afraid our 6-yo might get restless.)
3. If we want to see Diamond Head and then hang out at Waikkiki Beach, should we have a taxi drop us off at Diamond Head and then walk down to Waikkiki .. or drop us off at Waikkiki and hike up to Diamond Head and back?
4. Where is the best spot for beaching at Waikkiki Beach (i.e., as few people as possible, calm/clean water, nice views, etc.) with easy access to decent eateries?
5. We're arriving/departing on a Sunday. I noticed both PCC & Hale Koa Luau are both closed on Sundays. Any recommendations of a good luau?
Thank you all in advance!!!