We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

26 more days....

Alhambra, California
Level Contributor
1,440 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
26 more days....

Booked our trip last August and now were down to 26more days before or relaxing getaway. We are scheduled to arrive at 11:30 am on a Saturday. Check into our condo, Waikiki Marine Surf, is not until 3pm but we can leave our luggage in the room before that. By that time we`ll most likely be starving. Well probably grab something to eat and drink our first mail tai somewhere close to the condo.

How many more days for you and what will you do when you arrive?

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 26 more days....

30 days for us! We arrive at 2:40, so plan on checking into our hotel (Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach) and then getting something to eat and saying hello to the beautiful ocean. Excited...

NORTH CAROLINA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
7,278 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 26 more days....

We arrive in 31 days at 5am staying at our usual the Royal Grove Hotel for 2 nights before we head to Maui. I booked 3 nights there so we can check in right away.

Our first day we just plan on spending it on Waikiki Beach relaxing, we are renting a umbrella and chair set up for the whole day.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
399 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 26 more days....

23 days for me

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
1,289 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 26 more days....

We are here right now. Currently in Ko Olina until Tuesday then moving to Waikiki for a week.

Brisbane, Australia
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 26 more days....

27 more days here.

Sydney
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 26 more days....

29 days to go for us!

7 nights in a condo at Turtle Bay and 6 night in a condo at the Ilikai.

SOOOOO excited!!!

Salem, New Hampshire
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: 26 more days....

26 days of us as well. First timers and can't wait. Four nights at Sheraton Waikiki and 2 tours planned. Like to see as much as we can and plan on being busy. Head to Maui for 4 more nights - we'll relax there!

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 26 more days....

18 days for me. Ten nights at Bellows AFS followed by 5 night at Barking Sands on Kauai.

I plan to spend a lot of time in a beach chair with my Kindle reading and looking at the ocean. I'll interrupt that for beach walking and swimming, with trips off the base for snorkeling and supplies.

We will visit with family, go to Waikiki for dinner once or twice, take a trip to the North Shore for shave ice and a shrimp truck and if it's rainy the West side. Very low key.

Burlington, New...
Level Contributor
239 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 26 more days....

36 for us. 6 night at Halekulani and 5 nights at Turtle Bay Resort. Trying to contain my excitement.

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
754 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 26 more days....

20 days for me!! My best friend is coming along for the ride, she's never been. We arrive in the evening after 7, so will pick up the rental, head to the Banyan, change out of airplane clothes, and take a wander around. Probably head over to Tiki's for some pupu's and beer. Soooo excited to be going back.