We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pearl harbour

Penrith, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Pearl harbour

I'm finding it hard to book the 1.50 tickets , where do I find these? Or should I pay for a tour ?

Adventure Tours Hawaii Day Tours
Scuba & Snorkeling, Private Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Oahu Tour Company
Sightseeing Tours
Aloha Guided
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Private Tours
Irving, TX
Level Contributor
45 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pearl harbour

I am assuming you have not tried:

www.recreation.gov/tourParkDetail.do…

cut and paste into the address bar. If that doesn't work, google arizona memorial tickets. For my trip in April, I booked for 1 pm, got there early and asked for an earlier time, which they had. We got lucky. Mind you, I booked these pretty far in advance. If there are no tickets for the day you need, I am going to defer to others for that answer. Good luck.

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
49,839 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pearl harbour

Tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial are actually free. You get them at the Visitor's Center at Pearl Harbor. The 1.50 is a processing fee that you pay by getting them in advance, on line. If they don't have any during the time you are here, you can go very early (around 6:00-6:30am) and stand in line to get them when the Visitor's Center opens at 7:00am. During June, July and August this could be hard due to the amount of people. Most any other time would be fine. Use the active link above for the web-site.

The only other alternative is to take some kind of tour that includes tickets to the Memorial.

Mentioned in this post
USS Arizona Memorial
USS Arizona Memorial
22,756 Reviews
Oahu, HI
Pearl Harbor Tours
Pearl Harbor Tours
146 Reviews
Oahu, HI
Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
28,041 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pearl harbour

This link is for USS Arizona Memorial tour:

www.recreation.gov/tourDetails.do…

Are you finding times available when you will be in Hawaii?

Is it that you cannot get your address to work? There is a way to put your address in from countries other than the U.S.

Mentioned in this post
USS Arizona Memorial
USS Arizona Memorial
22,756 Reviews
Oahu, HI
Hawaii
Hawaii
United States
MIchigan
Level Contributor
30 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pearl harbour

What tour company does a basic tour to Pearl Harbor without going around the city? We have a 3 pm flight and want to do the morning tour with hotel pick up and drop off. Any suggestions? I see a lot of choices as far as tour companies?

Mentioned in this post
Pearl Harbor Tours
Pearl Harbor Tours
146 Reviews
Oahu, HI
5. Re: Pearl harbour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2015, 05:17