We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for Apartment / Villa / Bungalow to rent

UK
Level Contributor
62 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for Apartment / Villa / Bungalow to rent

Hi All, me again :)

Does anyone know of any of the above accomodation available for 3-4 weeks in mid July - mid August?

Im planning on coming over again & want to rent something rather than stay in a hotel.

I would consider a Hotel if it's where i want it & the price is right but i know it will be exspensive around that time.

Ideally, id like to stay in Tipaza but will of course consider any other area.

Hopefully someone may know of something.

Kind regards

Caz x

algiers
Level Contributor
119 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for Apartment / Villa / Bungalow to rent

hi caz hope u r okay,,,,,,why dont u see the complexes in tipaza i advice u corn d'or its the best one there it costs about 3000 and 4000 livre stelling in august and july,but if u dont want the complexes we have a ville to rent it its very very very nice and situated in very nice area BELDJ in tipaza ,2000 livre stelling a month (all the houses and villas are renting from 2000 livre stelling and up in tipaza in june and july)

u can find other houses villes or bungalows in tipaza too more cheao but they are not nice and not will all accomodation (for exemple no natural gaz or no water ).

if our hous is not occuped in jully and august i'll tell u.

this year we have RAMADHAN in 22 august so all algerian famillys back thyere homes from holliday before 22 august .

UK
Level Contributor
62 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for Apartment / Villa / Bungalow to rent

Hi

Thank you so much for your reply.

I do like Corn e dor ive been there before but the reason i didn't want to stay there is because it's just a "room" & we wanted a "home" where we can cook & have more space.

We also wanted to spend some quality time together rather than be in Hotel with other people etc....

Tipaza is my first choice to be honest so i would consider what you said & if you think there are many nice equipped homes to rent there please let me know.

As you said, they do need to have water & gas available.

Thanks again

Caz

algiers
Level Contributor
119 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for Apartment / Villa / Bungalow to rent

hi caz ,there are many homes to rent in tipaza ,you can find housse wih all equipments ans others without water or gazs or the twice ,the price as i said last time from 100000 and up i mean from 1000 livre sterlling and up per month.i'll searche u some villas for rent excellent houses (my uncle have one there )the place's name is EL BELDJ very very nice place 10 kilometrs west of tipaza 5 km from chenwa.i'll tell u more tomorrow.

JAmson
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for Apartment / Villa / Bungalow to rent

<br><strong>Hi all</strong>

U.S.
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for Apartment / Villa / Bungalow to rent

Hi Caz:

I got my ticket and will be in algeria on August 4 and will be returning August 10. Did you find a bungalow or some place you can rent while you are there? That sounds like something that I would like rather than a nice hotel. I will be staying 1 or 2 nights at the sheraton club de Pins Staouli but I cannot afford two rooms - one for him - one for me. Each night costs $285 USD.

I looked up Corn e d'or on the internet but couldn't find it. Is that the way it is spelled? Please tell me what you have found out about renting apartments and such. That might be the best way to go and much cheaper even if I have to rent it for a month.

Awaiting your reply. Thanks again.

BreBreBre

UK
Level Contributor
62 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for Apartment / Villa / Bungalow to rent

HI

Im happy to hear you have sorted out your trip & that you have booked the Sherraton, ive been there & it's very nice you will enjoy your stay there, although, i dont know if you checked with them if your man can stay there with you or not? if your only staying one or two nights then i dont suppose it's too much of a problem as you can spend time together during the day & have the room to yourself at night & see him again the next day.

There's a nice forest near the Sherraton with horses, we went there a few times & went horse riding & also had a walk & picnic.

I haven't found any bungalow or apartment to rent & i wont be going over when planned as we now have another plan so not sure what's going to happen.

If you look up Corne d'or touristic complex in Tipaza you can get contact details.

Pls keep in contact & let me know how your trip goes, im sure you will enjoy your time there.

caz

UK
Level Contributor
62 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for Apartment / Villa / Bungalow to rent

HI Sunina

You said before that you would search for some available apartments to rent, do you know of any for end of September? after Ramadam?

Also, i know someone else who's looking for apartment in 4th-10th August, do you know of any?

Many thanks

Caz

algiers
Level Contributor
119 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking for Apartment / Villa / Bungalow to rent

hi caz how r u ,hope ok

i think that i can find u a nice villa in tipaza for after ramadhan ,am in contacte wih berber i know here probleme .

am looking for an appartement in tipaza ,but not sure .am calling my cousin he has a very nice villa in tipaza even his friends i think that i can find some thing .

well i just had him now on the phone ,he will answer me tomorrow for u for a villa after ramdhan .and for berber for an appartment from 4 th 10 th august ,the twice in tipaza a residantial district .

see u soon.

algiers
Level Contributor
119 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Looking for Apartment / Villa / Bungalow to rent

hi caz

sorry for the daly i wasn't in algiers .i find u a nice villa in tipaza.

from 29 july (because the renter will be back from holidays on the 29 july)i'll confirm u the stay and

tarifs

UK
Level Contributor
62 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Looking for Apartment / Villa / Bungalow to rent

Hi Bre

How was your trip? please contact me to let me know your back safely. (caz2108@yahoo.com)

Thanks

Caz