We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mostaganem

Which Algiers hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ankara
1 post
Save Topic
Mostaganem

Hi everyone. I have a question, I am currently planning a trip to Mostaganem, Algeria. I urgently need some feedback for a travelling lady around this area?

Thank you

Hanworth uk
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mostaganem

Hi mostagneme is in the ouest of algeirs ie west nice town big enough i said however the main west town and the 2 nd bigest town after algeirs is Oran very nice to visit especially if you know somone to take you arround very freindly people you know you do need a visa to go to algeirs were about are you flying ie airport name because i dont think there is strait flight from istanbul to Oran Iknow turkish airline fligh to algeirs also air algerie mostagneme ares are famouse of making a nice lady dresses /very atractive and expensive ,ladies in algeria wear theme in special occasion like aid or wedding if you need any more information about algeria in generall i be more than happy to help you as i travelle ther 1 a month free airline ticket also it will be nice to travel in summer because the weather , medetranian sea and also a lot athmospher night time i mean

Oran
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mostaganem

Mostaganem is a beautiful smaller City in the west next to Oran with many relatively clean beaches. people are friendly. there are issues for a foreign lady visiting the whole algeria and not just mostaganem. avoid dressing too sexy clothes and try not to be alone. Buses are not a very convenient means of transportation! taxes are way cheaper then europ or usa.

specify what other information you would want to know about mostaganem so that i could give you more info?

i live in Oran and i visited that city many times. It is perfect idea to have its own car while moving around.

Take care,

Tyb

3. Re: Mostaganem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2010, 06:17