We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hip/Cool NightLife

London
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hip/Cool NightLife

Hi - we are two girls planning a trip to Morocco and want to spend a couple of nights in Marrakech then head to a beachy resort which has some nightlife too. Is there anywhere like this? We would be looking for anywhere half cool to have a drink in the evenings that also has a beach - not touristy cheesy stuff but more a surfer/chilled place with possibly some clubs etc.

Thanks

Jerez de la Frontera
Destination Expert
for Fes
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hip/Cool NightLife

Essaouira and Taghazout are what first come to mind....the latter being more basic, but I think you need to know that Morocco is not really known for its club scene. There are some good places in Casa and Marrakesh for the trendy crowd, but I think overall you've got the wrong country!

Marseille, France
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
1,444 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hip/Cool NightLife

Morocco is a great tourist destination but not a club country. Marrakech is pretty good and Casablanca too, but not for sure if it matches with what you are thinking. Taghazout is the surfer area as is Safi and even Essaouira but not club-centric. Lots of people to hang with a some nice places to sit and enjoy the beach. As far as clubs go though.... not exactly!

Safi, Morocco
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hip/Cool NightLife

I'm zoubeir from safi ,it take 90 mn to travel from marrakech to safi.

In this city there is a hotel it's name is panorama and it a club it start at 00:00 .If you want more information contact me cosovo-dj@hotmail.fr

4. Re: Hip/Cool NightLife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 11:19