We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Morocco really busy in mid April?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Is Morocco really busy in mid April?

Hi,

I'm visiting Morocco from 11 April to 19 April, travelling into Tangier by ferry then Fes and Marrakech by train. I'm having trouble finding buget (about £25 a room per night) accomodation as it seems to be peak time and the popular places are full. Will it be easy to book accomodation and train travel once I'm there?

Any advice appreciated!

Spain
Destination Expert
for Fes
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Morocco really busy in mid April?

Train travel shouldn't be much of a problem, but you will have difficulty finding places to stay, you may need to check several places, particularly in Fes, for available rooms. I suggest the moroccosavvy website which is fairly comprehensive.

Marseille, France
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Morocco really busy in mid April?

You might also try the IBIS chain of hotels (part of Accor). They have very nice, clean, and budget priced hotels in Morocco. I have stayed at the one in Tangier, Meknes, Fes, Marrakech and they have all been quite nice and clean. I paid max about 45 euros a night.

3. Re: Is Morocco really busy in mid April?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 13:19