We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moroccan hotels in June

Calgary
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Moroccan hotels in June

We are visiting Morocco sometime in June. As we are "winging it", will it be difficult to find places to stay without a reservation?

We are 2 adults with a child. Not looking for a supper cheap place, but moderate & clean, with a local feel is all I want.

Will be in Fez, marrakesh & rabat.

Also, is breakfast often provided?

Any info appreciated.

Jerez de la Frontera
Destination Expert
for Fes
Level Contributor
1,171 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Moroccan hotels in June

Be aware that in Fes the Festival of World Sacred Music is on until June 9. You'll be hard pressed to "wing it" with accommodation then. Most nicer places do include breakfast in the price.

london
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Moroccan hotels in June

Hi benzmum

I think I would book in advance if I were travelling with a child. Tripadvisor is a great place to find out about any hotels/riads you are interested in. It will save you time once you arrive and ensure you get the place you want. In Marrakech the number of tousists seems to increase daily and good placeses are always in demand.

Have a great trip

Stuart

Marseille, France
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
1,455 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Moroccan hotels in June

I'm not a big fan of "winging" it anywhere, especially not with a child. You will "probably" find a place to stay, it just may not come close to your expectations. Make the reservations and you'll be happier.

4. Re: Moroccan hotels in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 09:21