We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weird question on passport

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Topic
weird question on passport

hi there,

I have a weird question but i really hope someone can help me..!

Do they stamp on your passport when you enter Morocco? I hope to fly there from France using a Singapore passport.

Any help will be greatly greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Medford, Oregon
Level Contributor
766 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weird question on passport

Yes, they stamped our passports when we arrived and when we left.

Marseille, France
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
1,558 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weird question on passport

The passport will be stamped upon entry with an entry stamp as well as with a number. The number will be the one that they will use when you check into hotels around the country. The passport will also be stamped upon leaving the country. All of the information will be entered into a computer when you arrive and depart.

penna
Level Contributor
620 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weird question on passport

yes they stamp your passport as well as stamp it with a unique tracking number for you , which many hotels want when checking in.

4. Re: weird question on passport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 17:20