We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help from trip advisers

Vancouver
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Need help from trip advisers

I will be spending 2 or 3 weeks with my wife in Morocco somewhere in the end of June - mid July. I have not seen her since last August and we both come to Morocco to see each other. As you probably understand, the main attraction for both of us is going to be "just us together". We are looking for any suggestion how we can make it the most pleasant for us in terms of choosing a proper city, a right hotel/riam at a reasonable price (something in a range of $50-$100) and a good entertainment set to fill the gap between enjoying each other. really need to find out this. Unfortunately, my wife has to remain in Senegal for some time because of her job and we can meet only once a year until she gets back to Canada. Last year we met in Senegal and this year we want to get together in Morocco. We just cannot afford to spoil our holidays together. Any tip is really highly appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Morocco
Morocco
Africa
Vancouver
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Need help from trip advisers

Thanks a lot everyone for your tips. I really appreciate your help.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Need help from trip advisers

By the way, what kind of a riad would you suggest me to go to, if I raise my price range up to $150 a day?

Mentioned in this post
Le Riad Restaurant
Le Riad Restaurant
117 Reviews
Casablanca, Morocco
13. Re: Need help from trip advisers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 09:19