We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any advice welcome

sydney
3 posts
Save Topic
Any advice welcome

Hi there!

I am currently in the throws of trying to book a trip to Morocco & struggling WILDLY with all the different tours available. Can someone please recommend a tour....

I am looking for a group tour, but not a coach tour, & I am femal, aged 33 & travelling by myself. I would like to do something fun, but with a cultural/historical emphasis - NOT TREKKING!

I am aiming to go end December to early Jan, is this a good time to visit Morocco?

Has anyone out there been on tours by travelmood adventures,global gate, travel talk tours, gateway 2 morocco, peregrine or experience it tours?????????????????????????

Any suggestions or advice would be soooooo much appreciated!

Kind regards

Canton, Ohio
Level Contributor
96 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any advice welcome

Hello Sydney,

Just saw your post and am curious if you went and if so, what tour operator? I am planning a trip there next December and would appreciate your thoughts!

Thanks!

Genie

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any advice welcome

Try to send an email ad ERG Tours in Marrakech.

Bye bye

3. Re: Any advice welcome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 11:23