We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Air Maroc

Auckland
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Royal Air Maroc

Has anyone used Royal Air Maroc? Are they a reliable airline ? I am trying to make a booking thru them but I am having trouble with them be able to process my credit card . There is definitely NO issue with my credit card

Medford, Oregon
Level Contributor
766 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Air Maroc

Here is a recent post with a good discussion of RAM.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293730-i9195-k145…

Manchester
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Air Maroc

AucklandFlo,

Yes, I have used Royal Air Maroc, they are reputeable. I had the same problems early this year, they do not accept credit cards, you will find that is the problem. It took me six weeks of ringing my bank to ask why they were refusing to authorize payment to R.A.M and being informed that they were not, that in fact R.A.M were not even trying to process it. I ended up ringing R.A.M at the call centre and paying over the telephon with a debit card, result, e-ticketing was forwarded immediately.

Hope that solves your query.

Regards

Tangergirl

Medford, Oregon
Level Contributor
766 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Air Maroc

I booked last year over the phone with a credit card and had no problems.

Manchester
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Air Maroc

I think that you may find that if you book over the internet using a credit card that is where the trouble lies. I was able to use a credit card if I rang RAM offices, but not if I used the internet service and got the lower price that is used via the internet. At least that was my experience in the U.K. RAM in London was not able to offer me the same fare as the RAM internet site, in fact it was nearly twice as much in March of 2007.

5. Re: Royal Air Maroc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 20:17