We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

royal air maroc partners? weather end december beginning jan

northern new jersey
Level Contributor
4 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
royal air maroc partners? weather end december beginning jan

Hi

Does anyone know if there are any US carrier partners for Royal Air maroc for mileage?

Also, weather end december to beginning of january.

Thanks so much

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
119 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: royal air maroc partners? weather end december beginning jan

Delta is a partner as I am booked under Delta which is actually a Royal Air Maroc flight.

northern new jersey
Level Contributor
4 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: royal air maroc partners? weather end december beginning jan

is Delta part of skyteam or oneworld or one of those. we have mileage on continental, air france and british airways and would like the mileage of going to morocco on those accounts.

d

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
119 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: royal air maroc partners? weather end december beginning jan

I dont have an easy answer for you.

I am booked under Delta which is operating under a Royal Air Maroc flight #. I am a Delta skymiles member and getting mileage for that leg. However, when I went to the Royal air Maroc website, they did not list Delta as a partner and oddly enough, the Delta site didnt even list Royal air Maroc as its partner.

Air france , according to the Delta site is a partner and Delta miles can be accrued.

I think a definitive answer can only be answered from calling the airlines direct. It is not possible to obtain that information from their respective sites with any reliability.

Marseille, France
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
1,444 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: royal air maroc partners? weather end december beginning jan

This is not a complicated answer. RAM is a code share with Delta on the JFK to Casablanca flight. Since RAM has its own frequent flyer program, if you book ANY flights through RAM you do NOT get Delta miles. If you book the flight through Delta then you get Delta miles but NOT RAM miles. I am a member of both. I have also received Skymiles miles by booking on Air France from the US to Paris and Paris to Morocco (always on Air France). If you book Delta to Paris and RAM to Morocco you get Delta only to Paris.

So, the bottom line is that if you book through Delta you get miles (or Air France). If you book through RAM you don't get Delta miles. The difference is that the price is sometimes significantly different with a Delta booking often costing more than a RAM booking.

penna
Level Contributor
568 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: royal air maroc partners? weather end december beginning jan

what she said.

6. Re: royal air maroc partners? weather end december beginning jan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 13:19