We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa requirements for leaving morocco

Stafford, England
Level Contributor
51 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Visa requirements for leaving morocco

I was wondering if anyone knew the requirements for moroccans leaving the country on a holiday? I know they don't need a visa for Tunisia, Egypt or Turkey...but what about else where?? and how long does it take to get a visa??

I want my moroccan boyfriend to join me in Tenerife for a weeks holiday 6th - 13th May as he deserves the break, but i don't know what would be involved for him to do this...am i asking him to do the impossible?

Any help would be appreciated.

Beki xXx

Jerez de la Frontera
Destination Expert
for Fes
Level Contributor
1,188 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa requirements for leaving morocco

Tough, to say the least. Contacting the nearest Spanish Consulate as soon as possible is best as the process may take a while.

Manchester
Destination Expert
for Tangier
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa requirements for leaving morocco

As far as I am aware, he will need a visa to travel to Tenerife, it certainly is a requirement for the U.K and the E.U countries and accordingly to friends in Morocco is very difficult to get, you have to show means of supporting yourself and addresses of where you will be staying on arrival, they also say that it takes quite a while to obtain. Now whether that applies to the country that you are intending to visit I do not know.

Cheltenham, United...
Level Contributor
485 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visa requirements for leaving morocco

Very difficult and long winded process which is more than likely to be unsuccessful.Yes you will need to contact Spanish Embassy. Good luck!

Stafford, England
Level Contributor
51 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visa requirements for leaving morocco

In that case does anyone know if i can get a flight from Tenerife to Agadir? ha ha

Just looking at various options at the moment. Knew I should have waited for my boyfriend to get back to me before booking anything...i am a muppet!!

I knew he could go to Tunisia without a visa...is there anywhere else you don't need a visa for?

Beki xXx

Cheltenham, United...
Level Contributor
485 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Visa requirements for leaving morocco

Tunisia, Turkey, Egypt, and I think Malta.

Jerez de la Frontera
Destination Expert
for Fes
Level Contributor
1,188 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Visa requirements for leaving morocco

Moroccans also don't need visas to visit Chile and Indonesia, but maybe that's too far for a short break!

Marseille, France
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Visa requirements for leaving morocco

It would be easier for you to spend a nice weekend with him in Marrakech or Agadir. It will be very difficult for him to get a visa for Spain (a lot depends on his circumstances, but I'm guessing he is below 26 or so? If that is the case, I think you can forget about it).

Stafford, England
Level Contributor
51 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Visa requirements for leaving morocco

You're right he's just turned 23 in November so he'll have no chance.

Now why didn't i think of a weekend in Marrakech?! I will look into that as well...any ideas where to stay cheaply?? ha ha

Thanks to all of you for your insight. :o)

Beki xXx

Fes, Morocco
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Visa requirements for leaving morocco

why not tenerife so u can try by have this procedure of visa he must have many in bank for 3 mounth or 2 m and haw much day he will stay so for each day 60 euro to 80 euro a day.

than

airplan ticket go back alredy (reservatuion is also good for 30 euro)+ insurrancy illnesse s

hotel reservation

invitation from u and supporting him u be responsible about him

and try

if he is stuydent very good

Fes, Morocco
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Visa requirements for leaving morocco

wait why not in turkia is very good trip no visa and very good amazing trip it will be for 30 day in the same porice of 7 day s in tenerefe