We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Saidia

Utrecht
1 post
Save Topic
Iberostar Saidia

Hi,

It seems that Iberostar has opened a new hotel in Morocco called Iberostar Saidia. Sofar I haven't been able to find information, reviews or photos.

Has anyone been there and is willing to share some info on this hotel?

Thanks and regsrds,

Arie

Marseille, France
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Saidia

I am driving through the north coast area late next week. If you send me a private reminder, I will make it a point to look for it when I go through Saidia and take some photos for you. I have stayed at the Iberostar in Agadir and it was a nice hotel.

UK
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Saidia

The Iberostar hotel in Mediterrania Saidia is still being constructed and will open in 2009.

liverpool, england
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Saidia

hello, the iberostar saidia will be open in june 2009. some of the animators from the iberostar founty beach have gone to work there!

4. Re: Iberostar Saidia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2009, 06:21