We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buses from Er Rachidia to Marrakech?????

Madrid
8 posts
Save Topic
buses from Er Rachidia to Marrakech?????

Hi all, next week I will be travelling this area and want to know if anybody could help me out...this is kind of urgent!!!!

I need to know the timetables, cost and lenght of journey from Er-Rachidia to Marrakech..... or could also be from Rissani to Marrakech...

Thanks a ton!!!

Kat

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,421 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buses from Er Rachidia to Marrakech?????

An indirect route is to take a shared taxi from Errachidia to Tineghir and from there you to take the Supratours bus to Marrakech.

CTM buses go direct between Marrakech and Errachidia via Ouarzazate at a cost of 140Dh and departure is at 0730 from Marrakech (to Err) and 0630 from Errachida (to Marra). I understand this route is served every other day. The journey time is about 11 hours with several stops for snacks and use of toilet.

There may also be a route via Beni Mellal but information on that route is sketchy.

Madrid
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: buses from Er Rachidia to Marrakech?????

Thanks a lot!! that really helps...

you mentioned the route between Errachidia and Marrakech is served by CTM buses every other day... so its not sure that i´ll get a bus...

is it better if i get a grand taxi from Er Rachidia to Ouarzazate and then another one to Marrakech??? are they frequent??... is this doable in one day?

for the other option, where can i find out the timetable for the Supratours from Tinegir to Marrakech?? how long does the grand taxi take from ErRachidia to Tinegir??

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu xoxox

3. Re: buses from Er Rachidia to Marrakech?????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2008, 20:09
Marseille, France
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: buses from Er Rachidia to Marrakech?????

Grand taxis are frequent but only leave when they are full (seven total people in a Mercedes built for no more than six). You can always buy an extra seat or two to give you more room, but the driver doesn't leave until the six seats are purchased. They are also incredibly uncomfortable (packed) and a little dangerous. I strongly recommend either CTM or Supratours to have a more enjoyable experience.

5. Re: buses from Er Rachidia to Marrakech?????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 10:21