We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Morocco on a spain/portugal trip

Sunny California
Level Contributor
151 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Morocco on a spain/portugal trip

Folks,

We are planning for a 2 week trip for the holidays flying into Barcelona and off from Madrid. We plan to also visit Seville, Granada and maybe Lisbon.

With 3-4 days for Morocco, which all places would you recommend? How would you recommend we travel to those places and between those places.

I checked Marrekesh to Madrid by air was around 3000 MAD during the 1 week of Jan.

Me and my wife are in our late 20s. We love culture, food and nature.

Marseille, France
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
1,437 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Morocco on a spain/portugal trip

I think a short trip to Marrakech would be fine. I wouldn't try to see more of Morocco than that in the very short time that you have available. I know that Ryan Air flies into both Fes and Marrakech, but not for sure if they do it from Spain. You might check their web site as their prices are usually less. Sounds to me like your two weeks are already going to be really full.

2. Re: Morocco on a spain/portugal trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2008, 23:10
3. Re: Morocco on a spain/portugal trip

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2008, 19:54
Birmingham,AL
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Morocco on a spain/portugal trip

I recommend you moving to the south where there are many things to visit like, Kasbah ait ben haddou,Ouarzazate,Todra gorge,Desert sahara...

All the best

Canada
Level Contributor
30 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Morocco on a spain/portugal trip

Having done a number of cities in Morocco, with a couple of days, my choice would be fes and a stop at volubilis. Enjoy!!

6. Re: Morocco on a spain/portugal trip

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 02:20