We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

medication in morocco

oswestry
2 posts
Save Topic
medication in morocco

can i take co-codamol with to morocco?

Manchester
Destination Expert
for Tangier
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: medication in morocco

Do not know for certain, but I always take some with me, along with paracetomol (sp) aspirin, in fact I am like a walking chemist, try and prepare for most emergencies, in saying that Morocco do have very good pharmacies and for minor problems are excellent, there are also a wide range of most common over the counter creams and tablets available, though if they are well known brands they do tend to be more expensive than the U.K

oswestry
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: medication in morocco

thankyou for answering my question it was very helpful I am new on here and i haven't flown before.I broke my wrist badly 2 weeks ago and they put a plate and nuts and bolts in it thats why i need the co-codamol.i've been waiting since 1989 for a holiday so am really looking forward to it and nothing is gonna stop me from going.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: medication in morocco

It has also never been a problem for me to take painkillers etc through flights to Morocco.

I hope you really enjoy your 1st holiday, its very exciting!!

Marseille, France
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
1,437 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: medication in morocco

If you have personal use quantities and they are in the original factory container with a pharmacy or doctor's label you should have no difficulty whatsoever.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
1,634 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: medication in morocco

i would not see any problem in carrying pills with you on the flight.

Do not let one broken wrist keep you from taking this trip, Morocco has magic and you will return another person!

Have a good stay.

6. Re: medication in morocco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 09:24