We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Changing Flight Dates With Royal Air Maroc

Birmingham, U.K
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Changing Flight Dates With Royal Air Maroc

Hi

I am travelling to Agadir for two weeks over the Easter Holidays with a two night break in Marrakesh.

My flight is via Lisbon with TAP then Casablanca with Royal Air Maroc.

I really want to spend a day in Casablanca on the way back if only to see the King Hassan Mosque.

The AIr Maroc website says you need to cahnge travel details at the office at your point of departure.

I am leaving on the 18th April to Casablanca with a connecting flight to Lisbon at 16.15 the same day. What I would likee to do is get a flight from Agadir a day earlier 17th and then catch the connection the next day after a 24 hour or so stop over.

Can this be done at the RAM office in Agadir itself or do I need to do it at Agadir Airport and what would be the approximate cost?

Thanks in advance

Manchester
Destination Expert
for Tangier
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Changing Flight Dates With Royal Air Maroc

If I was you I would contact RAM direct preferable (sp) at RAM headquarters in Casablanca asap, and see if they are willing to change dates, try a little pressure to see if they wll accommodate you without excess charges, not always, but sometimes you can get some customer care from them, it is always a gamble but it is worth trying. Incidentally they seem to have a problem with credit cards, so be prepared to pay by debit card for ease of transaction.

You should be able to find the telephone number on the RAM website for Morocco,(not the English version).

Good luck

Marseille, France
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Changing Flight Dates With Royal Air Maroc

We have attempted numerous times to make changes at the RAM office in downtown Agadir (you can make NO changes at the airport). If the ticket is booked entirely through RAM with no non-RAM segments they can USUALLY take care of it at the RAM office in downtown Agadir. If there is a non-RAM segment, or if the ticket was purchased through a non-RAM agency outside Morocco then we have never had luck in making any changes to the ticket.

Best to take care of all of that BEFORE you arrive in Morocco.

3. Re: Changing Flight Dates With Royal Air Maroc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 20:20