We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa to Fez: Fly or Taxi?

California
Level Contributor
96 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Casa to Fez: Fly or Taxi?

Hi Everyone,

I now have my exact details on my trip, and I was hoping to get some advice on how to get from Casablanca Airport to Fez -- either taxi or flying (not train).

We arrive on a Saturday at 3:20pm. There are two options:

(1) immediately get into a grand taxi

(2) wait for a 5:40pm flight to Fez on Royal Air Maroc.

Does anyone think one is better / faster than then other?

Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
Casablanca
Casablanca
Grand Casablanca Region, Morocco
Spain
Destination Expert
for Fes
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa to Fez: Fly or Taxi?

Given that Royal Air Maroc would be part of the equation, I think the answer is simple: take a taxi. You'll get to Fes before the flight does.

Mentioned in this post
Fes
Fes
Fes-Boulemane Region, Morocco
Zurich
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa to Fez: Fly or Taxi?

I agree, take the taxi. You'll never know wheater your plane will be on time. If it has a delay of a few hours (very common with Royal Air Maroc) your flight might have left. They don't wait. They'll just tell you that the next flight for Fez will be "tomorrow". or whatever. With a taxi you're on the safe site.

3. Re: Casa to Fez: Fly or Taxi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2010, 05:16