We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I Book A Tour In Casablanca After I Arrive?

Boston
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Can I Book A Tour In Casablanca After I Arrive?

I am looking for a reasonable way to book a mid priced private tour of Morocco. A few years ago, I went to Peru and flew into Lima. We then went to a good travel agency and booked our trip directly with them. We paid in Peruvian currency and the price was very reasonable. We stayed in upper mid class hotels with a private guide and driver.

Has anyone done this? We are planning to go in February, 2010. Will we be able to wing a tour at that time on short notice? Thank you for your advice.

Mentioned in this post
Peru
Peru
South America
Lima
Lima
Lima Region, Peru
Provincial Tourism Guide Association of Tangier
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours
Aventura por Marruecos
Multi-day Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Eco Tours, City Tours
Rough Morocco
Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Multi-day Tours, City Tours
1. Re: Can I Book A Tour In Casablanca After I Arrive?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 November 2009, 23:05
2. Re: Can I Book A Tour In Casablanca After I Arrive?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2010, 11:17
Marseille, France
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
1,589 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can I Book A Tour In Casablanca After I Arrive?

Morocco will be considerably more expensive than Peru. Yes, you can book locally. There are lots of travel agencies in Casablanca. I would suggest you get in touch with your hotel in Casablanca and ask them to put you in touch with a reputable agency. One approach would be to hire a car and driver to see what you want to see in Morocco making your own hotel arrangements. You will more freedom and control of your schedule that way rather than being part of a packaged tour. But yes, you can certainly book locally -- I would just try to have it set up before you get here.

Mentioned in this post
Peru
Peru
South America
4. Re: Can I Book A Tour In Casablanca After I Arrive?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2010, 05:17