We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

purple holidays

nuneaton
Level Contributor
669 posts
66 reviews
purple holidays

hi all,has anyone used purple holidays to marrakech seems a great price,any info would be great thanks,davro nuneaton

nuneaton
Level Contributor
669 posts
66 reviews
1. Re: purple holidays

purple holidays is a uk based co offering packages at £175 half board in marrkech at begining of feb 10 wondered if any one hab used them ??

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
337 posts
2. Re: purple holidays

Hello,Nice to hear about this company.Mostly, I used roughtours company as it is local and they know everything in details.Good luck

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
3. Re: purple holidays

I have just tried to enquire about a 'too good to be true' Nile Cruise offer with Purple Holidays and got the rudest 'lady' I have ever spoken to one the end of the line - she actually ended up hanging up on me after refusing to put me thru to a supervisor to complain - I have never experienced anything like this when trying to book a holiday so I guees it really was too good to be true - I shall stick to the well know companies from now on!

nuneaton
Level Contributor
669 posts
66 reviews
4. Re: purple holidays

quite right when i phoned they had to call me back after they had investigated my request, seems they might work from home so i moved on to A WELL KNOWN COMPANY ALSO CHEERS DAVRO

nottingham
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
5. Re: purple holidays

i have booked as ski holiday through purple with Nielson and am due to travel on the 6th march ..BUT ...when booking i asked for ski carriage ,was told the system wont let her add them for some reason , so the lady said i would have to book them with the airline direct ,,ok i said thinking thats a bit strange ...so ive waited for the tickets to get the flight info to book them in ...so i rang Nielson only to be told the luggage space was full as its with fly-be they only take aprrox 30 sets of ski luggage which is a small amount and they cant understand why purple didnt know this information at the time of booking !!!!!!!!!! further more ..i spoke to the airline and they dont take luggage bookings direct as its a charter flight anyway !!!!!!!!! ive contacted purple via email ,and ...yep.. the matter is being ivestegated ,likley story again i think ! im totally disgusted with purple ..please be warned ...thier error could cost me ski hire of £300 for me and my girlfriend ! :-[

London
1 post
6. Re: purple holidays

I have booked with purple holidays many times, their service has been fantastic and they have always found the best deals for me. I have just booked my 8th Holiday with them and the agent was very good. They did call me back with some deals and the deal they had found was great. Thank you all at Purple holidays for first class service.

Having read some comments on this site it is a shame that people only write about the negative and not the possitive!

Keep up the good work purple holidays and i look forward to booking my next holiday with you! Darren.

nuneaton
Level Contributor
669 posts
66 reviews
7. Re: purple holidays

has any one else had a great experience with purple holidays ???? clarification on this would settle the issue, please no responce form family or empolyees thanks look for to your replies

Hampshire
Level Contributor
17 posts
8. Re: purple holidays

Dear Valued Customers,

Every enquiry and customer is very important to us and I would like to respond to each concern with individual attention. We strive to achieve the utmost in customer satisfaction and believe all our customers have the right to impart their concerns and suggestions for improvement.

Regarding the case of "catcoltravel" ski holiday, I would like to publicly apologize on our behalf for the error of the individual agent upon booking your holiday. We have been very busy in past months and have hired many new agents who are still coming to terms with the intricacies of booking your holidays. I have pulled up your case in our files and, without disclosing any other information, believe that your issue has been resolved swiftly and at no additional cost to yourselves. Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything else we can do for you.

Regarding "ClaireDCambridge" issue: Our travel advisor team is very capable in searching and finding offers for you that are currently available and as closely match your needs as possible. Similarly, our management team is always available for any queries or concerns you may have. The offers we advertise are updated once daily. There are occurrences where the specific offer has been sold out, which is why our offers as "subject to availability" in the terms and conditions of all our advertising mediums. Our travel advisors are trained on how to handle such enquiries when they arise and are highly unlikely to "hang up" on you. It may be a case where you were unfortunate enough to have a disruption in our telephone lines and the agent was unable to phone you back. I do apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and hope that you will consider booking with Purpleholidays.com in the future.

Regarding "davroNuneaton": We do have several new travel advisors who are training in providing you with speedy and reliable service to cater to your needs. During this process, we encourage our advisors to phone customers back with offers in order to avoid your waiting for extended periods of time on hold. I do hope you will consider allowing us the opportunity to provide you with our services again. If, in the future, you wish to hold for the quotation, our travel advisors will be happy to do so.

I hope this clarifies all of your individual concerns. If there is anything else I can help you with, please feel free to contact me at cr@purpleholidays.com.

Kind Regards,

Julia Manoim

Customer Relations Executive

Purpleholidays.com

nuneaton
Level Contributor
669 posts
66 reviews
9. Re: purple holidays

unfortunately this reply does not ,give me any confidence,if you are currently training telesales advisors it seems that you are relativly new to travel sales , admitting your short falls is very admirable but unfortunately i will look esleware as i require reliability and confidence in my supplier.thanks davro

Hampshire
Level Contributor
17 posts
10. Re: purple holidays

Dear davroNuneaton,

I appreciate that it is your prerogative on who you feel comfortable booking with. However, you are wrong in assuming that we are new to the travel industry. In fact, we have been in operation since 2005. Due to our competitive pricing and excellent customer service, we have increased our travel agents in proportion to the overwhelming demand we have experienced. It is for this reason that we have achieved First Place in sales with Thomas Cook products and have achieved such high commissions with our suppliers that we can pass to our customers.

We are a very large and dependable company. I encourage you to try to use our services before posting any negative feedback.

Thank you again.

Julia Manoim

Customer Relations Executive

Purpleholidays.com