We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I find broken pottery scraps for mosaics in Fes or Mkesh

Michigan
Level Contributor
154 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Can I find broken pottery scraps for mosaics in Fes or Mkesh

Is there anywhere in the big cities where I can find broken leftover pottery scraps for cheap or free? I do mosaics and would love to get a hold of some of the beautiful pottery (and broken is significantly cheaper and easier to carry home)

Marseille, France
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can I find broken pottery scraps for mosaics in Fes or Mkesh

I have seen broken pottery shards in dumps while driving around the country. Please remember that Morocco is a poor country and if there is any possibility that something can be used they will save it and not throw it away. Your best best might be around some of the numerous pottery manufacturers, in particular in the Fes area.

2. Re: Can I find broken pottery scraps for mosaics in Fes or Mkesh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2010, 05:17