We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry Tarifa to Tangier or Ceuta

Portugal
1 post
Save Topic
Ferry Tarifa to Tangier or Ceuta

We want to travel fom Spain, Tarifa to Ceuta or Tangiers by ferry in November so we can then take an overnight train down to Marrakech where we want to spend 5 nights. Are ferries daily and do you just turn up in Tarifa?

I cannot find sailing times for this month with the various ferrycompanies. How should I go about this?

Ann

Marseille, France
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
1,500 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry Tarifa to Tangier or Ceuta

You can buy the tickets online. I believe the website is www.frs.es Its an easy trip Tarifa to Tanger. Takes about 35-40 minutes. There are several ferries throughout the day.

2. Re: Ferry Tarifa to Tangier or Ceuta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 July 2010, 15:05
Edited: 18 July 2010, 15:05
Manchester
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry Tarifa to Tangier or Ceuta

Once again you are self promoting, I am reporting this.

4. Re: Ferry Tarifa to Tangier or Ceuta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2011, 06:18