We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Agadir in March

Sligo, Ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Weather in Agadir in March

Hi, We are travelling to Agadir on 12th March, can anyone tell me please what the weather is like in March? Thanks

Majorca, Spain
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Agadir in March

tthe weather always goo in march waerm in the the day and cool at night .

agadir is warm anyway.

Sligo, Ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Agadir in March

That's great, thank you

Marseille, France
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
1,463 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Agadir in March

A little cool in the evenings, but the days should be nice. The water will still be too cold to get into (for me anyway). The Atlantic waters never really warm up.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,351 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Agadir in March

I've found the weather to be good all through the Winter months and into Spring when it starts to warm up. The temp should be around 23C/74F in the daytime but can be as low as 3C/37F or worse in the evenings.

I have only ever taken a fleece but rarley have worn this in the evenings, a T-shirt usually does fine although I do wear a jacket when dining out.

You haven't said at which hotel you are staying but with luck, they will have a heated pool (not many do).

Edited: 26 January 2011, 22:50
5. Re: Weather in Agadir in March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 20:16