We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

spain/morocco

san diego
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
spain/morocco

my husband and i are taking two weeks, the end of april beginning of may, to visit our daughter, who is doing a study abroad program in sevilla. we'll visit granada and of course sevilla, catch the beginning of feria and then i'd like to spend four days in morocco. i'd like some suggestions as to where to go and how to get there. is marrakesh to far and too expensive for four days?

thanks

kshaler

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,408 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: spain/morocco

Hi Eric S,

You can fly directly from Spain to Morocco.

Your hotel or Riad in any of the cities you visit will have contacts with reliable registered guides.

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: spain/morocco

The Spanish budget carrier Vueling

www.vueling.com/EN/…

fly between Fes and Marrakech to Barcelona. They may fly to Madrid too.

Level Contributor
3 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: spain/morocco

Thanks very much for your responses. It looks like we'll be flying from Madrid to Tangier on Ryan Air. I had already checked out Vueling, but the available flights didn't work for us

If you only had four days in Morocco, what would you be certain to do, or where would you be certain to go?

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,408 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: spain/morocco

Hi Eric S,

As you are flying into Tangier and only have 4 days I'd say stick to the north and maybe visit Fes, Meknes, Volubilis and Ifrane.

25. Re: spain/morocco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2014, 05:16