We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour companies to recommend

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Tour companies to recommend

We are planning a one-week Morocco trip next June with our family of four. Does anyone have a travel company to recommend? We would like to have the trip organized by a company and have a guide for excursions. We hope to visit Fez, Marrakesh and the Med coast.

Thanks.

East Gwillimbury...
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour companies to recommend

Hi,

Try looking at the link to "Tour Companies and Guides" link in the Top Questions about Morocco section; top-right

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
3 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour companies to recommend

I'm interested on what you found out and how your trip went. You posting is very much what I am planning to post. In short, I'm looking for a reputable tour company that I can trust -- there seems to be all manner of operators out there.

Thanks,

Andrew

Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
7,497 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tour companies to recommend

I repeat me, but:

You can also travel alone, by public transport or rent a car. To drive in Morocco is easy, roads are paved and signs are for the most good. Buses are good alternative too, cheaper also and you can meet interesting people, not only the tourists but even locals.

If you go alone you self can plan your itinerary self, stay where you wish, how long you wish etc. Exciting it is too and you can explore the country in your own way.

Medford, Oregon
Level Contributor
760 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tour companies to recommend

We used BlueMenofMorocco for our 8 day trip to Morocco, which included 3 nights Marrakech, 1 night Ouazarzate (on way to desert), 1 night in desert, 1 night in Merzouga and 2 nights in Fez. We really enjoyed our driver from Blue Men named Zaid.

Judy

www.fromhometoroam.com

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,259 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tour companies to recommend

HI,

A recommendation from someone who used a particular company in 2007 may just be a bit out of date for anyone planning a holiday at the moment?

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
10,747 posts
442 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tour companies to recommend

maybe the company really has the tour of morocco down pat by now?? it is just a recommendation, hopefully, the OP will do some research about the companies that they find.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,259 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tour companies to recommend

Maybe they do but the person recommending them all over the place don't know that ;-)

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
10,747 posts
442 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tour companies to recommend

huh///////?????

miami beach
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Tour companies to recommend

We arrived to Morocco and felt lost !! We wanted to do so much and travel all around Morocco but did not know how to arrange the travels within Mororcco till we found Mororccon ExpertTours !! They were rated 5* on Trip advisor and other sites so I sent an email to Youssef at 2 AM from Fes and by 10.00Am next morning Youssef sent driver and gave us a great deal. This was a life saver !! The driver from Moroccon tours under the supervision of Youssef & his brother took us all around Morocco country in a private car and gave us a full tour with sighseeing, accommodation and at times complimentary meals. From Fes to the Sahara desert to Marrakesh our journey was made so pleasant and caring. Youssef called twice a day to make sure we were ok and this made it special. We absolutely enjoyed our trip and thanks to Moroccon Tour for making it so easy and smooth.

As a world class traveller, I HIGHLY recommend you all to choose Morocco Expert Tours if you ever go to Morocco. !!!!

10. Re: Tour companies to recommend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 09:35