We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gate 1 Morocco tour

Haddonfield, New...
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Gate 1 Morocco tour

I am considering a tour to Morocco with Gate 1. Have traveled with small group tours before. How large are the Gate 1 groups?

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,089 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gate 1 Morocco tour

Never heard of them, but there's hundreds of tour companies out there. They are listed in the TripAdvisor reviews section, your best bet is to PM one of the reviewers, or ask the company.

Beware reviewers with only one review to their name.

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
10,849 posts
451 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gate 1 Morocco tour

wouldn't the company be able to tell you how large the groups are? if no one has heard of them, best bet is to careful!

Haddonfield, New...
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Gate 1 Morocco tour

Yes, I'm sure the company would be able to tell me, but I'm not ready to contact them yet. By the way, Gate 1 is a very well-known company.

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
10,849 posts
451 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gate 1 Morocco tour

yes, it is...looked it up on the net...but still, send them an email and they can inform you happily , i am sure.

i looked in the search box, and there is little info, some 2 years old.

Haddonfield, New...
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Gate 1 Morocco tour

Thanks for the reply.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
33 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Gate 1 Morocco tour

I would go private. Your Morocco Tour is great. I used them when I visited Morocco over a year ago. It is best to enjoy Morocco at your own pace. Some tour operators will set up a private itinerary for you at a reasonable price. You should definately consider it.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
139 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Gate 1 Morocco tour

Yes Gate 1 travel is well known, and if I were you I would check out the reviews of the trip and company on other travel forums as well.

I think you could do a google search as well, just typing in something like "gate 1 traveller reviews".

As other posters have noted, there are a ton of tour operators going to Morocco, so you won't be lacking in options. We used a local tour operator for a private tour, and were exceptionally pleased. Incredible flexibility and relaxation. If you want his name and other details, feel free to send me a private message.

Monticello, New York
Level Contributor
3 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Gate 1 Morocco tour

We had 25. Overall the tour was pretty good but it had the same issues as most of the guided tours such as being brought to their "approved" restaurants and "approved" vendors which are very isolated and a waste of time.

Talent, Oregon
Level Contributor
7 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Gate 1 Morocco tour

Gate 1 is very well known. In fact, we are taking the 13 day Morocco trip in 2 weeks. This will be our 5th Gate1 trip in the last 6 years (Egypt, Peru, India, and Thailand). We highly recommend them.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
968 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Gate 1 Morocco tour

41 people on the Gate 1 Morocco Kaleidoscope tour; 39 of them very pleasant.