We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Morocco Costs

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
81 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
Morocco Costs

My wife and I are thinking of visiting Morocco next April. Can anyone give us a general idea of what a week might cost excluding airfare, I one the cities. We are B&B type people and spend moderately on food, liquor, attractions etc.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,529 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Morocco Costs

In one week you will not be able to cover much of the country so which city specifically did you have in mind?

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,807 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Morocco Costs

Hi,

For a general idea type "prices" into the search box above your post for lots of information previous visitors have taken the time to write.

Canada
Level Contributor
338 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Morocco Costs

There are B&B-type accommodations for $50-$70 a night on the coast and up--

I find that spring prices are often lower than summer prices.

If you are in the south and east prices can be lower and half-board can be included. In the eastern and southern parts of the country, one can find 2 and 3 star accommodations for $20 a night with breakfast. Museums and sites admission is 10-30 dirhams. You can eat three-course meals for $10-$12 in many parts of the country. The cities you visit and mode of transportation will affect the price of the week as well. I apologize for using dollars in my description.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Morocco Costs

Worth reading up on cities. Costs do seem to add up... nothing is ever quite what it seems and you do have to factor in getting ripped off at least once during your week. Cities are lovely but base yourself somewhere we you do have some calm some of the time. 7 days you could do Marrakesh and Essaouira - lovely riads in both places.

5. Re: Morocco Costs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 09:16