We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferries from tanger

Riga, Latvia
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Ferries from tanger

Hi,

Does anyone have updated information on the ferries between tanger and spain (preferably La Linea) I will be travelling on Thursday 8th november.

How many per day?

What is cost?

Do they get booked up, should I book in advance?

Many Thanks!!

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,304 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferries from tanger

There are no ferries from La Linea. From LL you get a bus to either Algeciras or go to Tarifa from where ferries operate.

Not sure what you mean about updates but this is a frequent topic in the Tanger forums.

Read articles recently posted here:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293730-i9195-k5…

or type the words ferry or ferries in the search box above the forum posts and hit the search button.

Ouarzazate, Morocco
Level Contributor
49 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferries from tanger

there are no ferries between la linea to tangier. the only options are algeciras or tarifa. for me personally is tarifa.

also on the other side you can get to tangier med new port and tangier city. again, for me personally i prefer the city port.

check out schedules and prices on the http://www.frs.es website , i never book in advance there is really no need. there are hourly fast boats crossing the strait.

good luck and happy travels

3. Re: Ferries from tanger

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2013, 10:19