We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best way to get from Essouria to Casablanca airport

new york
Level Contributor
35 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
best way to get from Essouria to Casablanca airport

We have a plane at 1:00 PM from Casablanca. We are planning to spend the last 3 nites of our 17 day trip in Essouria. (Start in Fez, drive thru mountains, desert etc to Marrakesh and then onto Essouria). Can I stay in Essouria the night before the plane and get to the airport on time or do I need to stay in Casablanca the night before the plane? What is the best way and fastest way to get from Essouria to Casablanca airport?

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best way to get from Essouria to Casablanca airport

The fastest, but most expensivw, way to travel from Essaouira to Casablanca is by grand taxi. I had a quick look at the CTM timetables

www.ctm.ma

for both weekend and week day travel but none of their schedules seem to suit your plans. It may therefore be better to prebook accommodation in Casablanca for the night before. The train from Casa Voyageurs to the airport is an hourly service and takes 35 minutes.

Casablanca
Level Contributor
884 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: best way to get from Essouria to Casablanca airport

Agree with Pilobolus, best is with Taxi or a Private Driver as you can leave this alternative to the last options, but consider CTM or Supratours is the best means to go by, as i'd suggest to take the bus to Marrakech then the Train from Marrakech to Casablanca.

3. Re: best way to get from Essouria to Casablanca airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2014, 06:16