We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for people to join our trek from Marrakesh to Fes

1 post
Save Topic
Looking for people to join our trek from Marrakesh to Fes

My boyfriend and I signed up for a 4 day trek from Marrakesh to Fes starting on April 9th, and we're looking for some people to join. If we can get a couple more people the price drops down for all of us, but what we're more interested in is meeting like minded people and sharing the experience with them. We're in our late 20s, and love travelling and meeting new people - if you're interested let me know!

Casablanca
Level Contributor
884 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for people to join our trek from Marrakesh to Fes

Please Look the travel Buddy website, as you will find just in the recent threads that rarely someone get the same date, nor the same interests, thus you have to use the solo Traveller forum, or once in Marrakech try to contact the Big Travel agencies near Jemaa el Fna square they will take you on their group tours.

Have fun.

2. Re: Looking for people to join our trek from Marrakesh to Fes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2014, 06:16