We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant/cafe help, please!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
575 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant/cafe help, please!

We went to Marrakech last weekend and ate at the same place twice, as it was so good and very cheap. I can't for the life of me remember what it was called! It was on the outside of the square, the opposite side to Les Premices. It's there all the time and not just assembled for the evening, although has just white tables and benches like the night time ones. Vegetable tangine only 25MAD! I want to be able to write a review, but can't. Should have taken a photo!! Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks !

Monkey6870

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant/cafe help, please!

Cafe/restaurant le Toubkal? Did it have a small balcony terrace as well as outside seating? Was the lunch menu fixed price? There are three cafe restaurants there.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
575 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant/cafe help, please!

No, it was much more basic. Sorry, but thanks for replying!

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,156 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant/cafe help, please!

Hi,

I believe you are referring to what is actually a collection of cafes on the edge of the souk just beside where they are rebuilding the Cafe Argana? If so unless you can remember the name of the particular one you liked you won't be able to write a review. Maybe write a review of that general area of the square?

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,211 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant/cafe help, please!

From the description, I would have guessed Snack Toubkal as well as that is a basic place with white table covering opposite Premises - there are some photos of it on the review so check to see if that is the one:

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g293734-d2…

Edited: 24 March 2013, 23:59
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
575 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant/cafe help, please!

I don't think it's that one, nibrika. It was more table and benches. Thanks shimmen2robertson. I will try a review of the area, it really was good food and so cheap. The bloke was so pleased we returned too!

Monkey6870

6. Re: Restaurant/cafe help, please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2014, 04:17