We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

planing a trip to morocco, which place would suit us?

Birmingham...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
planing a trip to morocco, which place would suit us?

hello all,

please could you give me a little help in finding the right place for me and my girlfriend. we've both in our 20's and would love to sample as much of morocco a possible .

the holiday is mainly for us to relax so being close to a beach would be ideal, but we would like the option of day trips to towns, night life and activities.

if you can help us make a decision i would be so grateful.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,119 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: planing a trip to morocco, which place would suit us?

Hi,

What time of year are you thinking of and how long do you plan to stay? Have you read a good guide book as that should be your first step in planning your Moroccan adventures.

Birmingham...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: planing a trip to morocco, which place would suit us?

Where looking at the 29th of aug to the 6/7th of sept, no I haven't really looked at books just yet we only decided on the location today and was wondering what people's thought were

3. Re: planing a trip to morocco, which place would suit us?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 25 December 2013, 14:06
Birmingham...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: planing a trip to morocco, which place would suit us?

Thank you for you info its been helpfull, I'll check the places out in the guides

Taroudant, Morocco
Level Contributor
2,436 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: planing a trip to morocco, which place would suit us?

Rough Guide-Morocco has a new 10th edition that came out recently, but you may prefer Lonely Planet-Morocco.

6. Re: planing a trip to morocco, which place would suit us?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2014, 06:17