We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marrakech trip in May 5 nights; single

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
31 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Marrakech trip in May 5 nights; single

Hello,

I am going to Marrakech in may would need some quick info. I was originally planning to book Riad Alawachma, But it is sold out :(.

I am going to spend time alone during my birthday week. Can you guys suggest the best hotels near the souks/ jema el-fna area.. I have been trying to search for one for the past two days.. there are literally so many to choose from.

I would want a hotel with a nice view either with a balcony or patio not asking for really luxurious ones, but still affordable ones.

please can anyone tell me great places to stay from their experience.. thanks

Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
7,610 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marrakech trip in May 5 nights; single

Recently I was in Marrakech and stayed at one very nice riad, just what you write about. It would be suitable for you especially when it will be your birthday week. So you can look at my review if you wish.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,324 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marrakech trip in May 5 nights; single

Hi,

Go onto the Marrakech forum and then click on the green hotels tab at the top of the page. You can set parameters regarding price and facilities to narrow down the numbers (I know there are loads to choose from so this really helps get rid of ones which don't meet your criteria). If you like the look of a few then send a message to a couple of reviewers via their profiles with specific questions about what you want from a Riad.

3. Re: Marrakech trip in May 5 nights; single

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2014, 06:17