We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single parent travel consent Visiting morrocco

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Single parent travel consent Visiting morrocco

Hi, please can someone give me advise on how to obtain this ? I have read a few reviews but there is nothing concrete. Do you need a nortorised document signed by your other half? If so , what's the cheapest way to get it?

1. Re: Single parent travel consent Visiting morrocco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 26 December 2013, 12:55
Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Single parent travel consent Visiting morrocco

Really FAZ, you will need to provide information about 'Single parent travel consent Visiting morrocco'. It makes no sense! Get back to us when you have accurate details.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Single parent travel consent Visiting morrocco

Basically when you travel to morrocco with children you need to get some sort of consent from the parent that isn't travelling . I've read somewhere you need a notarised document. I'm quite confused myself over this . Some countries don't allow single parents travelling with children

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Single parent travel consent Visiting morrocco

Hope I've made sense now.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,159 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Single parent travel consent Visiting morrocco

Hi,

Contact your embassy/Moroccan embassy about this rather than rely on a travel forum for such important advice.

6. Re: Single parent travel consent Visiting morrocco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 26 December 2013, 12:56
Marrakech
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Single parent travel consent Visiting morrocco

If it was an entry requirement it would be mentioned on the FCO travel advice.

I've never heard of anyone requiring a document, or being stopped for not having one.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Single parent travel consent Visiting morrocco

Hi shimin and John .. I have contacted , emailed the London morrocon embassy with no joy . It's just when I were booking the holiday the lady stated if I'm travelling alone with my a child I may need to take a consent form signed by the parent that is not travelling ... I've researched the whole web including mailing the morrocan embassy but there's nothing clear as to if I need this document .. At other places it states I only need child's birth certificate.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Single parent travel consent Visiting morrocco

To prove I'm the parent of the child travelling

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,159 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Single parent travel consent Visiting morrocco

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293734-i9196-k454…

Hi,

Maybe if there isn't an answer here (and the search box would have given you this) you could send a message via their profiles to a couple of people who have posted on this subject.